First Look at New Plug-in: ELEMENT 3D





Andrew wants to thank everyone for their patience as we get closer to launching our new Plug-in Element.  I know there are many questions about the plug-in and I expect many more after watching this video.
With this short demo, I want people to get a sense of the plug-in and what kind of speed and quality to expect since this was our primary goal from the beginning;  To offer 3D quality at the speed you expect when using After Effects.
There is still tons of cool features to demonstrate so believe me when I say, “You haven’t seen anything yet!”   The price and availability are still undetermined but it will definitively be competitively priced as well as offer unrivaled value and powerful 3D features.

Download Element 3d Demo Video


Responses

0 Respones to "First Look at New Plug-in: ELEMENT 3D"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors