Simple Object Removal



Article Focus:
In this video tutorial, from Jerzy Drozda Jr (aka Maltaannon), you will learn basic techniques for removing unwanted objects from your footage.

The idea for this tutorial came to me when I was working on a movie called "Wywiad" (The Interview) by Bartek Siemierzewicz and Konrad Wasilewski.
In fact, the footage that I'm using comes from this movie, so this time there is no project file. Sorry.
This tutorial involves working in After Effects and Photoshop, and I've found a free plug-in, that makes that much more easier. You don't have to use it, but I really recommend it.
I've used it in this tutorial, so you can see it in action before trying it out.
Needed extras:
Download ObviouFX CopyImage plug-in from the ObviousFX website. I also recommend trying out ObviousFX Erodilation plug-in.


Download Tutorial


Responses

0 Respones to "Simple Object Removal"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors