Filesonic Referral system



Hello Buddies...

Welcome back to Tutorial Planet.
Am really happy with your through out support for Aruntuts. Am trying every possible ways to give you what everything you needed... But Giving a filesonic account is keep on arising issues... All the filesonic account are valid for 30 days when i give you... But they gets expired daily...

I came to know that I can earn money through filesonic via Referral system...

Here is my Referral Id....

http://www.filesonic.in/referral/11913241

I want you peoples to register in filesonic as a free user through this link. I will earn 5 cents from each referral... am also uploading some files and the download gives me some money... Hope i will get a premium account soon with this system...

so I request u all to register a free filesonic account from this referral id... Once I get a premium Membership i ll share it with u guys and everything will come back to normal.. .so everybody register for a free filesonic account using this referral id.

Thanks



Responses

0 Respones to "Filesonic Referral system"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors