35 Videohive Templates Uploaded (June 14)



Hello Users

Welcome back to Tutorial Planet. I first of all convey my apologies for not uploading videohive templates for the past 1 week. I was busy uploading other tutorials. So I came up with 35 Single Videohive Templates for you peoples.

At beginning I used to upload Videohive Templates as Bundles. 10 or 20 or 50 templates in 1 Single file. But an user requested me that he has some of the templates in a particular bundle and he doesn't have some. He also mentioned that he could not download these big bundles just for the templates he doesn't have. So he asked me will that be possible to upload templates that are single?

Ofcourse, Aruntuts finds solution for your problems regarding these kind of issues. So I came up with the Individual Templates and I updated them in our forum. 37 Individual Videohive Templates.

So Now the list of Videohive templates is more than 450 but divided or merged within 115 Videohive topics. And they are with 100% working Filesonic Premium Account. If you find any link is dead, then you could message me in the forum, so that the link will be re-checked and it will be solved soon enough.

So go fast and grab those Templates before it goes out of hand. Be fast lol. Rock the site.

Thanks for your supports.

Arun


Responses

0 Respones to "35 Videohive Templates Uploaded (June 14)"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors