Upgrades towards May (28 AE Templates Updated)



My dear pals

Its nice to see you all back with more happy news. I had uploaded 10(4 templates before and 6 templates now) Videohive Projects for download in the forum.

To be frank, it is around 60-80 Videohive Templates. Click here to redirect to Aruntuts Forum

Some users worried and they contacted me personally that they didnt have access to Videohive Templates, since they were logging in as Guests.

I asked them to register then. They informed that within having basic set of permissions, they wont register. One user was constantly asking me, will the files be having any viruses or so....

I tried to make them convinced, but they didnt get convinced. So I finally thought about their situation and came up with an idea.

Idea 1: I had made access to all the guest users to view the Videohive Forum and the threads inside that topic.

Idea 2: To prove the users that these files doesn't have any Viruses, I had made 3 Templates to be download accessible to the guest users.


So the point here is, if you are a guest user you can have complete access to 3 videohive templates. The remaining 25 templates would be opened only for the registered users. Am sorry if you would be asking Guest version to download the remaining templates.

Getting registered is absolutely free as you know and the total time will be just 1 min to register. Hope you wouldn't have problems registering after downloading those 3 templates.

Let me mention you what are all the 3 Templates you could download from the forum

Template 1: After Effect project Slide Showcase v2 140518

Template 2: Footage motion Countdown Glow Number 147061

Template 3: After Effect project Four Screens 131170

So if you are a guest user, search for these 3 templates or click the link to download the file from the forum.

 And when you get convinced you can register with the forum.

I also wanna mention you people that I had created a Aruntuts New Features Label, where you can have a look at what are all the new features available at aruntuts. 

Enjoy Aruntuts

Thank you


Responses

0 Respones to "Upgrades towards May (28 AE Templates Updated)"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors