1 Free Stunning AE Project for 10 Comments



I wanna welcome you all once more to this Tutorial Planet.

What I wanna mention over here is am gonna switch my blog soon to Wordpress.com. If i create a blog over there, then I will restrict only peoples who register in my blog. It won't be open to every guest users. Registration will be easier over there to prevent some spams entering my site.

You don't have to worry about registering. Registration will be absolutely free of cost. Am doing that just to prevent my site from spams.

Another Happy news is that My blog has got 82 Visitors in 3 days from April 25 2011 till April 27 2011. Am really happy about that. As I don't want to lose you pals who supported me, am gonna keep you all at one place and I will provide all your needs at 1 place, which is none other that Aruntuts.







To make you Constantly visit this site, am gonna deliver you all with a Videohive Bash. Everytime when my blog reaches 10 Comments, you will get 1 Videohive Project to download. Absolutely free. I assure it will be all stunning Aftereffects Templates. I already have got 1 comment in this site. I need 9 more comments overall.


Well I would like to list out the Templates which will be given to all of you pals.


10 Comments Overall ---- >> Footage motion Countdown Glow Number

20 Comments Overall ---- >> After Effect project Pad Commercial 139135

30 Comments Overall ---->>  VideoHive - Pure 3D HD Displays V3 

40 Comments Overall ---->>  After Effect project Audioborn 128824 

50 Comments Overall ---->>  VideoHive - A Live Presentation
                                               VideoHive - Professional Portfolio


Yup I will present 2 Videohive Project link when I get my  50th Comment on this Site.


As you know, commenting to a post is totally Free. You can even comment as a guest user.

Thanks alot for being with me. Enjoy the site


Responses

0 Respones to "1 Free Stunning AE Project for 10 Comments"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors